Sunday, 7 July 2013

Nominating Persevering Ostomates

Not too long ago we learned of a fabulous organization called GreatComebacks.

They seek to honor and encourage Ostomates around the USA by sharing their stories with others and potentially even awarding them the national GreatComebacks award!

You really need to go to their website to learn all the ins and outs because I won't do it justice.  But if you are an Ostomate, or you know someone else inspiring who is please go nominate them for a GreatComebacks award!

What an true encouragement for someone who is a survivor of a chronic illness now dealing with the realities of an ostomy to be honored and recognized for their perseverance and restoring health.  I nominated Ryan just a few weeks ago and I am excited to hear back soon from those at the organization.

Please head over to their website to read rules, the how-to, their start-up story and more!  Enjoy.  We love GreatComebacks!


With JOY,
Ryan & Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment