This sweet man needs your prayers. Desperately today, maybe more so
than he has ever needed them. Cover him any way you can or are led. No
prayer would go unappreciated or unnoticed.
The major requests fall
into relief from pain, protection from shock/distress, for his bowels to
work properly, for a COMPLETE healing from Crohn's, and the immense
peace of Christ near us.
Crohn's is a nightmare and living hell. Please lift up Ryan.
Sharing our journey is one way to express to you, that you are not alone. As a caregiver or sufferer of illness; we understand your struggles and feel your pain.
Always leave your own prayer requests and they will be not only noticed but intentionally lifted up. May this community draw nearer to each other and God because of what He has designed for us each in our health battles.
With JOY,
Ryan & Carly

I discovered your blog a few weeks ago. I too am a Crohn's patient although I am in no way as sick as Ryan. I also am on Remicade and have been for 2 1/2 years. It is a great medication in terms of its control of symptoms. There are plenty of things I hate about it too.
ReplyDeletePlease know that I will be praying for Ryan for his current sufferings as well as his complete healing. I know our God is able. Carly, I will be praying for you too. I too have an amazing and supportive spouse but I also know firsthand how much you bear. I pray that God's grace will be sufficient for you both and that in your weaknesses He will be made strong. (2 Corinthians 12:7-10 ~ these verses have been my theme verses for the past 4 years).
May God bless you exceedingly, abundantly, above all you can ask or think.
Wow Deanna we so understand the struggles and nightmare of Crohn's. Keep fighting!! Thank you for the prayers and support. I will pass it on to Ryan-it always encourages him to hear people near and far are covering him.
DeleteP.S. I knew you weren't but secretly wished that you were a nun, ha ha How cool would that be to have a nun reading my blog!
My id came up as my church blogging id and I don't know how to change it. I am simply, Deanna Manley and, no, I'm not a nun!
ReplyDelete