Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Thoughts From A Well Spouse

Thoughts From A Well Spouse

I'm not mad at you for being sick!

I hate Crohn's too.

Could there be anything harder than watching you suffer?

Im so sorry you are suffering-I wish I would do ANYTHING to take it away.

I am not going anywhere and don't you dare try to give me an out.

I'm not disappointed in our life together.  I love you whether you're sick or well.

You are my spouse and I am with you through the thick and thin.

I do NOT want to be "repaid" for this when you're better.

I love you.

Are you the suffering spouse?  This is most likely what is going through your well spouse's brain.  Truly. Believe the best them.  We are in this with you and aren't headed anywhere-we're not mad at you or disappointed; just totally crushed that you are suffering so horribly.

  I know we're sinful but have grace on us when we don't show our support perfectly.  

Those words reflect my heart, and most likely your spouse's too.

I meant that "I'm With You" in the good and the bad.  And I'm not disappointed in our life.

With JOY,
Ryan & Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment